Monday, April 19, 2010

Dr. Armaan

Dr. ArmaanBlushing




dil mein hai yahi baat....
karan aur shilpa ki banti hai baat...
pyar ho ya takraar...
dil mein dono rehte hain yaar....
jaldi aa jao waapas....
agar dekhna chahte ho hume has....
dil mein gham, aankhon mein nami....
zindagi mein bas KaSh ki hai kami....

Love

Mina..Smile
http://i41.tinypic.com/ehc1g.jpg

"The Dream is not what you see in sleep..,
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.
Like to see KASH again is not what we see in sleep..,
its the KASH which does not let us sleep."

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha Emoticons  vspace5Emoticons  vspace5

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

agrima2009, AR-lover, SunainaTM007, Wild.Aimee, Radhika Shah, -Dreamy_Girl-, -Riddhima-, simi2, cool.sindhya,
Idle mina_18secret

Goldie

mina_18secret

Joined: 30 November 2008

Posts: 2867

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged

khayalo mein mere aate ho tum...
raat aur din jagaate ho tum...
mera yahi hai kehna....
chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye...
mera saath kabhi na chhodna...
kyunki mere dil mein rehte ho tum....
Love
Mina



From Armaan"Gazing into her green eyes when we first met,
I knew then she was heaven sent.

All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above..
She had no idea from the start
True love, I'd found in my heart.

One of a kind, Love that LASTS a lifetime
All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above.

Still, her smile, my breath it takes away
Wanting, needing, to hold her, so much to say.
All my prayers answered when into my life she came
to me, she is everything.

All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above." To Ridhima


From Armaan "With this rose, I not only give you merely a rose,
but I give you my heart and soul.
I send to you all the love I have to give,
and anything else that would give me the
chance to touch your heart.
I could never tear my eyes from you,
you are able to make my life worth living.
But, without you, just like a rose,
I would wither and die.
Not all at once, but little by little,
petal by petal.
Slowly at first, because you have made me ,
stronger and stronger each day you're with me.

But eventually, without you, I will loose,

All those beautiful petals you have given me." To Ridhima



"What can I say to u SHRADHA who owns our Heart(KARAN)?
What can I say to the one that who is KARAN'S life?
What can I say to the one who understands KARAN'S Fan,
More than we understand ourself?
What can I say to u whom I adore?
I find no words, only the beating of two hearts in love.
Two hearts joined together forever..I love Shradha-Karan"


"If I could have just one wish,

It would be to turn back time,
To go back into the past,
To the days when KASH were onscreen.
If I could have just one wish,
It would be to be with KASH,
Because I know that in my heart,
My love is forever true.
If I could have just one wish,
It would be to see KASH again,
To see ur charm, ur passion again,
To keep u forever with myself.
If I could have just one wish,
The future is what I would see,
So I could know if someday soon,
KASH would be seen again.
If I could have just one wish,
It would be to move on with my life,
Because KASH were my one true love,
And KASH cut my heart like a knife.
If I could have just one wish,
It would be to forget all about KASH,
Because KASH u see I can't live with myself,
Knowing I'm not with KASH"





0 comments:

Post a Comment